Online Training Essentials
The course uses real-life screen grabbed video to accompany the written instructions and short quizzes. It shouldn't take you more than an hour to complete.
No prior experience is necessary. You should complete this course prior to undertaking any of the other courses in the series.
This course is perfect for those who would like to start designing 3D objects using industry grade software. Those who have used other similar software will find it a great introduction into using Solid Edge.
What are the requirements?
- Familiarity with the Solid Edge user interface, how it is arranged, what parts make it up, how to use the mouse.
- Knowledge of general engineering design terms. (refer to Annexe for SE specific terminology)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 26 lectures and 36 mins of content!
- By the end of this short course the learner will be able to quickly assess a design idea and be confident to begin the modelling process by knowing what basic tools are available to them and how to use them.
What is the target audience?
- Engineering designers, either complete novices or someone who has used another CAD package and needs to start getting familiar with the way Solid Edge accomplishes this task.